Friday, January 22, 2010

sAd... totAlly saD....

huhu,... was planning to watch d legion tomolo wif ma buddy... we've been planning to see each other since  last year after 7 years didn't meet each other, just contact him tru phone....

huhu... at first i tot we're free from hell like last 2 wiks... but then.... haiz... d boss called n said he wanted d 6000 pieces by Monday!!!! we all just finish doin 2+++... he said if then he have to make us work till reach d 6000 pieces, and if necessary, we have to work on sunday!!!!

OMG!!!! SUNDAY??????????? oh pliz.... i need my sunday... d time for me to rest n do my report.... huhu... n my gmp too... huhu....

T___________T

reli pray dat they didnt took my sunday... doe friday is day off, but then... sunday... sunday.... i reli need it... i need some rest... i need a break....

No comments:

Post a Comment