Tuesday, January 26, 2010

being OKU for a month.... sob sob.... part 4

dear bloggie,
today was my 4th day being OKU...
im still having trouble to sleep at night, have to dpends on pain killer to stop d pain..
no longer have d mood to eat...
T____T

eating with ur left hand,
using only a spoon to scoop on to ur food...
makin me feel bad...
really bad..

there's so many things i cant do by my own...
still have to dpends on my sis to do house chores...
just now we went to dat bakery shop at selayang to  find her bakin stuffs...
i saw a lot of ingredients..
im thinkin to do a lot of stuffs...
told my mum since last 2 wiks i wanna learn to make doughnuts..
like d big apples, crispy kreme, big apples...
yum... yum...
bake more muffins??
with fillings??
wah~~


im craving for doughnuts rite now... dunno y..

my dad's said no need for him to buy guitar for me,
as he scared my hand condition will worsen one day...
gosh~~
y ppl around me think -vely??
i lurve my fingers...
still want them to play piano for me..
i really wanna learn to play guitar...
dad!! pliz dun take away d guitar!!!!!!
i will be okay soon...
i hope...

i opened d bandage today~
my sis screamed when she saw d condition of my fingers..
ist dat bad??
i dont have d pix now..
bcoz just now we recorded d unfolding session,
forgot to take d pix after unfolding it...
but then..
haiz...
2 molo gonna see doctor to see whether my hand have any improvement or not..
hopefully i'll have a good news tomolo!!
^____________^

2 comments: