Friday, January 29, 2010

being OKU for a month.... sob sob.... part 7

dear bloggie,
its d seventh day today,
and im practicing typing my blog with my right hand
^^
doe its slow,
and very painful,
especially my middle finger,
but i've gotta do this..
i wanna feel my hand..
let me feel the pain,
cuz eventually the pain will goes away,
sumday,
sumhow...

i meet my 'step mum' today,
celebrate her bday together,
yeah,
again my sis being my loyal driver of the week..
and i have to treat her as well..
haha..
our fwen suddenly cancel our meeting for the last minute
so we end up eating n chatting together..
talking bout this..
n that...

i acknowledge his busy schedule,
but he still got time play RO at night..
WTF?
yeah..
i really mean it wen i text him lastime,
u should get married wif ur games so u can sleep, eat, talk to ur game 24/7
 seems like im a bit cruel,
but dats all i can say
after he makes it clear
that his game was more important than me..
haiz..
why i cant just forget bout him??
and live a new life??

No comments:

Post a Comment