Thursday, January 21, 2010

miGraiN monsoOn cOmin agAin~~~

haiz.... i duno y... felt like i lost evrything.... my confidence, my balance, my life..... it feels like its totally empty right now...

evryone in d factory seems to noticed dat im kinda different than d usual me~happy, talkative, loves to play prank on ppl, bla... bla.... but then today, its hard to hear me laughing, hard to see me smile, and a lot of yawning and rolling tears......

yeah... this thing makes me lost my mood to do anything... sleeping, eating, driving, working, bla... bla... i dont do it with all my heart... even my manager almost punch me on d face when saw me walking like living zombies in d factory just now... he said i need to wake up n back on my feet....i want to, but then i dont want to...

just leave me lidiz, can ar?? maybe this is the consequences for making 12 people suffer bcoz of me... i will be fine one day...

one thing that i hate is dat this thing also effects my head... having not enough sleep and crying all night long makes me headache... even eating 3x500mg paracetamol wont fix my head...


 wat should i do???

i wanted this to stop, i dunwana have any false hope, or anything dat makes me more miserable in d future... yeah... tanx to my dd, he brought me 'roti john' for my supper bcoz i skipped dner tonight... i shouldn't be like this, but i really dunno wat to do... was it my fault??

i dunno... one thing dat i hope is dat my head will get better soon... sowie guys i influence ur mood today... hopefully after gettin more rest tonight i should be okay by tomolo...


hopefully i can get my smile back

No comments:

Post a Comment