Monday, January 25, 2010

being OKU for a month.... sob sob.... part 3

3rd day being OKU,
im still not used to use only 1 hand to do my stuffs...
cant do much house chores like i used to, just can watch my elder sis doing d house chores herself....
i tried to help, but its no use using only one hand.....

T_____T

im sad, totally sad...i cant sleep last nite coz its too painful...
wanna say sorry to ikkey, i disturb his sleeping time last nite cuz i dunno wat to do...
he accompanied me till i fell asleep around 4....
tanx buddy!!!

my '2nd bro' called and pretend he's from hosp tawakkal n wanna know how's my hAnd...
nge~~ wen he mention his name, i knew already...
with the background of ppl laughing....
it was shahril, d technician guy dat didnt showed up last saturday...
they are having lunch dat time,
i know its not d same when 1 ppl not showing up to work...
its like having a big dinner with ur family and one of ur siblings not there eating together with u...

i miss my workplace already...
missed d cold environment... blast freezer... haha ..
missed eating together...
mengumpat session... hahaha....
really missed them a lot..
huhu....

my mum makin me nerves wen she told me i have to reli take care of my fingers..
if u don't take good care of ur fingers, u mite loose it one day bcoz the soft tissues wont regenerates back and making ur finger not function nmore.. do u really want plastic fingers??
wa......... mama jaat!!! huhu... it really scares me, doe...
i wanna took off this bandage and use my hand back...
really want to...

2 comments:

  1. i wanna sokong ur mama..u go auntie..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. gramps!!!!!

    T__T

    i dunwan another hand... i lurve my hand d way it is....

    ReplyDelete