Sunday, January 24, 2010

being OKU for a month.... sob sob.... part 2

aduish.... hurm... do u need details for wat act happens????
okay... okay...



we got order for 6000 pieces of paratha by monday (tomolo 2 b axact) we just finish bout a 1000 piece dat been  packed... 2000 havent been packed, n need 3000 more.... but then d stamping machine bcomes moody n a lot of pieces being rejected... haiz... my fwen was vry tension bcoz she's d one in charge for dat machine, n i was helping her on dat moment bcoz d technician didnt came ytday...

yeah... i was a fool.. duno wat am i thinking... d machine is still on... n i tried to fix d plastic thinggy and suddenly my fingers was being pulled inside d roller... hurm... it took me bout 5 secs to tink wat to do nex.... yeah... i am a FOOL... i forgot dat d emergency button was right in front of me!!!! i pressed it, n all ppl came running after heard me screaming bcoz i duno wat to do... huhu...

my manager came... evry1 was panic... i cant pull out my hand... they took off d rolling cover n tried to take off d screw, but it wont move an inch... d manager placed a 'spanar' below d roller to relief my pain...but it wont do... d blood stopped running tru my fingers vein, it started to bcome yellow, n less than a minute it turned blue...

lucky dat d roller have another layer dat was made of some kind of fabric... they sprayed my hand wif d butter spray n tried to cut d fabric off d roller... managed to save all my fingers except d middle finger bcoz its too big, i guess???? haha...




well, finally we went to clinic n have xray... not much damage, just fractured my middle finger.. d doct ask to rest for 2 wiks, n not to move my hand at all or it wont reconnect back... my mum called ma uncle, which was a doct too... he said rest for 1 month if i reli want my fingers to be operate 100% n he don't have to cut it... haiz...

so dats d story... anything else u wanna know??

3 comments: