Sunday, January 17, 2010

miSs jAy~

iTs beEn a lOng tiMe siNce i updAte wif jAy chOu.. huhu.. d lAst sOng i dL wAs dAo xiAng, whiCh wAs my cAller riNgtOne fOr d pAst 1 yeAr.. hehe... bTw i reAlly lOves thIs sOng, gE qiAn, which meAns strAnded, i neVer gEt d cHance to see d mV, so i oPen YT anD seArch fOr one..;
and d rEsUlt is.... i criEd waTching d mV T____________T.... iTs vry sAd... haiz... im so tOuched (bcOZ of jAy, of courSe.. haha) juSt wiSh dAt i wAs d siCk giRl... hurm.......




thEse aRe d lYriCs anD trAnslAtion... enJoy!!!


jiu wei fang qing de tian kong / yi jiu liu zhe ni de xiao rong 
The sky which has long not been sunny still keeps your smile as before 
ku guo / que wu fa yan mai qian jiu 
Have cried, but been unable to bury my guilt 
Feng zheng zai yin tian ge qian / xiang nian hai zai deng dai jiu yuan 
The kite stranded in the gloomy sky, my longing is still awaiting to be rescued 
wo la zhe xian / fu xi ni gei de wen rou 
I'm pulling the kite string and reviewing the tenderness you gave 


pu shai zai yi pang de ji mo 
The loneliness that has been isolated on the side 
xiao wo gei bu qi cheng nuo 
Laughing at the promises that I can't afford to give 
zen me hui zen me hui ni jing yuan liang le wo 
How come, how come, you've actually forgiven me 


wo zhi neng yong yuan du zhe dui bai / du zhe wo gei ni de shang hai 
I can only forever read the dialogue, reading the pain that I've given you 
wo yuan liang bu liao wo / jiu qing ni dang zuo wo yi bu zai 
I cannot forgive myself, so please treat as if I'm not here anymore 
wo zheng kai shuang yan kan zhe kong bai / wang ji ni dui wo de qi dai 

I looked on blankly with eyes wide open, trying to forget the expectations you had of me 
du wan le yi lai / wo hen kuai jiu li kai 
After finish reading my dependence on you, I'll leave very soon 



credits:lilyblue35@yT

No comments:

Post a Comment