Thursday, January 28, 2010

being OKU for a month.... sob sob.... part 6

dear bloggie,
i went back to dat clinic,
guess wat?
at first he said he wants me to meet the doct in hosp selayang,
and out of sudden,
he said,


no need la,
theres nothing,
ur hand are just fine..
meet me back on sunday, okay?

wta!!!!
what d hell is he talkin bout?
then,
as im goin back,
i asked for my xray bcoz i wanna refer to another doctor later,
but then,
re refuses to gimme back my xray,
n charge me rm40
for the same medicine he gave me lastime..
haiz..

this is wat u get wen u see private doctors,
they'll said ur health is like this n dat..
then ask u to come again,
n give u almost d same thing wen u come there..
n charge u differently everytime u go..
haiz...

i was really pissed off wen he took ma fingers
n shake it...
gosh~~
only He knows how i felt dat moment..
tears almost rolling down..
but my mum was there..
n i just couldnt cry..

my other fingers can move a bit,
but i gotta bear wif d pain..
but...
my middle finger just wont move an inch wen i told him to move...
wat should i do??
go back n see d doct?
c another doct?

i just want to use my hand back..
it hurts to eat wif ur left hand
wen u see ppl around u eating with their right hand..
haiz..
i just dont have d mood to eat nmore..
its hurt..
im hurt..

No comments:

Post a Comment