Wednesday, January 27, 2010

being OKU for a month.... sob sob.... part 5

dear bloggie,
it was my 5th day being OKU,
i just couldn't sleep at night like i used to..
i just couldn't swallow the rice that i loves so much..
how am i going to live my life??

i was supposed to meet d doc today,
but the doc who treated me dat day isnt there..
will go again 2molo..
haiz..
i guess i dont need the insurance thinggy..
i just want my hand back...

listening to jay's song..
reminds me of him.. again..
yeah,
im trying to forget,
trying to let go..
请帮助我..
不知带我要该怎么办..
can u take my hands?
take me away from this miserable thinggy??

我知道我是stupid..
天天我想他。。
可是他也想我吗??
can i go tru this alone??
trapped in this room without no one to talk,
no one to chat...

yeah,
i asked too much,
did i??
hope dat i can use my hand a.s.a.p...
or else my manager wont let me go back to work..
i wanna work..
missed my workplace..

im goin crazy..
misses sum1 who never think of me since he left..
haiz..
i've gotta stop this..
have to stop this..
must stop this...

2 comments:

  1. can u take my hands?
    take me away from this miserable thinggy??

    if take ur hand then u have no more hand..value ur hand lar..ahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. i din mean for u 2 took away ma hands..
    lolz...
    gramps da gle...

    ReplyDelete