Saturday, March 20, 2010

Super Junior Super Show 2 in Malaysia March 20... update 3

its 7.04pm in KL...
im not sure whether they start oledy or not..
my fwenz didn't respond to any of my text messages..
T___T
and im singing Tik Tok by 2pm to make me happy..
huuhu..
sadly, d song is kinda makin me more depressed..
T___T

cont to my updates for SUJU,
this is wat i can give ya..
they will be using MAS to go back to Seoul,
so here;s the info bout flights to Seoul tomolo...

the earliest was tonight's midnight..
but i think its impossible bcuz the concert probably finishes at 11pm..
if u;re taking international flight u have to check in 2hrs earlier..
so,
perhaps they will take tomolo nights at 11.30pm?
if any ELF do know their schedule,
can leave messages on my chat box..
huhu..

No comments:

Post a Comment