Thursday, March 18, 2010

confession of a broken... empty heart...

i just wanna share this.. that i am totally depressed.. totally sad.. felt like my heart really empty.. jungmal.. wah~~ i missed so much opportunity... T__T
maybe i was not lucky enough?
ionno...
T____T

when SS501 oppa's came to Sabah, im a bit late to know that they have sign meeting with the fans at one of the shopping complex there.. and when they are leaving on the next morning, i have a class with my dean dat i would't want to escape bcuz i oweys sat infront during the lecture.. T__T
i found out less than 20 ppl came to KKIA to say goodbye to them.. T___T
wat makes me more depressed is that one of my fwens didn;t share d pix taken by her during dat time..again, im so sad.. T____T


now..
these marvelous ppl come to msia and i didn't have the chance to go.. T__T
d tickets for the hot pitt still selling.. seems that no one buying it last minute.. evendoe they gives 15% off from the original price.. haiz.. i really wanna go.. but my responsibilities to my work, then my curfew won't allowed me to do it.. 
im still hoping for the impossible~meet them at KLIA... however, my fwen just pm me and told me some of them arrived at KL at diff time.. some of them arrived yesterday..
wah..
depression jungmal wanna be chingu with me.. oettokhe?? nan molla.. molla..
i just dunwana be fwens with depression..
but wat can i do?
i don;t have their schedule after arrive in KL..
can i stalk them at Bkt Jalil?
can i?
hurm..
perhaps not..
i still have lots of work to do..
haiz..
being a practical student is tough,... i'd even don;t have any carrier!! if i do, can i cope with korean stuff?? can i?? most of my fwens (80% was cassies..) said that after they start working, they didn;t have time to update with korean world..
yeah.. i can feel it too.. i oso facing the same prob with them  right now..

i really hope that 2pm will come here.. next month they will have a concert with MBC at Pattaya, Thailand.. huhu.. and i don;t have any visa or passport to go there.. haiz..pity me..
im totally crazee with 2PM right now.. and kinda sad what hottest did to them lately after JB-shiii didn;t wanna continue his contract with JYP...
how could they do this to them? the 6 of them is totally innocent.. jungmal..
im looking foward for their next album which will be released next month!! hopefully that there are no other bad things that can delay their album release..
2pm, hwaiting!!
junsu oppa, saranghae!!

No comments:

Post a Comment