Sunday, April 4, 2010

its mourning time....

you know that i'm already moving on with my life..
after being badly hurt for the past 3 months..
that i've already closed the book btwn me n dat ass****....
doe i missed him sumtimes,
but i have no intention to get him back to me,
i have no intention to make him act noticed that i'd actually exist,
nor having the intention to ruined his life..
i moved on already,
and my peeps respect my decision by not talking bout him nmore infront of me unless it was me cursing bout him...harhar..
i lurve cursing ppl.. =p

btw,
wat happened is that...
im kinda shocked when last night she suddenly asked bout that person...
i know that from 13 of my bf that i introduced to her,
only dat ass**** that seems to attract her,
and she also pursued me to be with him,
and found it weird when im not going out on weekend,
and always asked whether he;s oki or not,
or what he was being doing lately..
bla...bla..

its just hurt me when she suddenly said that i've shouldn;t be changing bf;s evry year...
she said, 
he was a great person,
why could;t you stick with one person for a long time?
T_____T
im so depressed..
only if she knew that he wasn;t as great as what he was before leaving me for that biatch...
i just don;t wanna make her to hate him,
all i can say is that he is too busy,
im also busy with my work,
and we just could.t have the time for each other..
baNG!!!!
my heart hurts...
T____T
i;ve been thinking bout this last night,
and i just dunnoe wat to say..
i just wanna get rid of him from my life,
and hoping that i will never ever see him again,
and i's even hide all the cloth i;d wore when dating him lastime,
im no longer sing 'you might come back'
its just..
im so hurt...
the wound suddenly opens..
im sad..
really sad..
i just want my guitar so that i can think of other stuffs rather than him...

No comments:

Post a Comment