Monday, April 12, 2010

anOther dAy, anOther sOngs.. harhar

keke..
this time TVXQ n Suju's lil bro,
SHINee being the target for my.. hurm..
wat shall i call it?
lil poem??
kekeke...
just listen to it..



keke...
i didn't have all of their songs,
but this should be okay..

'ring ding dong'.... 'the name i loved' kept ringing inside my head.. 'hit me' please, i don't wanna 'replay' bcuz that 'senorita' doesn't wanna 'get down' and kept saying 'love should go on'... but in 'real' life, he cannot decide whether he wants me, 'Jojo' or 'Juliette', doe i want him to be d 'one for me', but all i can do is being his 'a.mi.go'... sob2...'love is like oxygen', we just couldn't live w/o it.. huhu
^^v
do u have any other ideas??
keke..
can submit one to my email n i'll post it here..
=p

No comments:

Post a Comment