Sunday, February 28, 2010

wish that this prob will solve soon...

act i dunno wats d main prob of this situation...
it just..
it happens out of sudden..
today we r okay discussing bout sumthing,
sumthing that doesn't offend me nor him..
n suddenly we weren't contacting each other for few days...
im busy with my work,
while he's been busy with his orientation week..
okay, fine..
no offence bout this..

then i try to call him d day after d orientation finishes..
he didn't pick up his phone..
okay, fine..
i text him..
n waiting for him to reply..
n waiting..
waiting..
n still waiting...
still,
no response...

try to call him again..
still no response from him...
fine..
maybe he's busy..
tried to be more patience...

text him again..
still...
no response...
call him again...
still..
no response..
fine..
maybe he's out of credits..
so i went out n reload for him..
n wait till he text me back..
waiting..
n waiting...
n still waiting..
still,
no response...

im so worried to death..
tot sumthing bad happened to him..
did he fell sick?
did he had car accident?
did he have a fight with his colleges?
my mind bcomes more unstable..

my fwens sad seeing me so down..
she gave a phone call to him..
i was hoping dat he wont pick up..
but i was wrong...
n i felt like bursting into tears..
when he did pick up his phone to unknown numbers,
instead of mine..
haiz..


i just dunno wat to do wif him..
is't he's trying to avoid me?
why?
where did i go wrong?
what did i do till he suddenly bcuming lidiz?
haiz..
im torn apart day by day..

so i text him said he wont be seeing me nmore..
but then its not wat i want..
i just wanna know dat is't true dat he did want to avoid me?
n the results?
haiz..
u know it ady...

i just wanna sit n talk with him rite now..
if he can gimme one good reason for not thinkin bout him nmore,
i'll leave instantly..
if not,
im sooo dead..
but then..
he wont see me.. i think..
haiz..
im such a fool

No comments:

Post a Comment