Monday, February 1, 2010

oLd hobby, bUt stiLl a hObby...

huhu...
actually,
i loves reading book so much..
but dats kinda 10-15 years ago??
where i'd even bring my books while im eating??
hurm..
and where did it go??
i don't love to read books anymore..
no support??
hurm...
i guess so...

as i grew up,
my mum no longer brought me sci-fi or mystery or ghost book anymore..
and i started to not used to have books around me...
and i don't have the budget to buy expensive books like
Harry Potter,
or
Twilight,
or
Narnia,
or anything dats related...

hurm..
as times goes by,
and i've become a bit clever,
i learn wats d use of d net all about!!
reli lurves it!!
gya~
it allows me to dload few stuffs for free (illegally or legally?? im not sure...)

well,
i do have my hands on few eng books...
recently fullfilled my dream of continuing my reading on MIDNIGHT SUN,
which is the other version of TWILIGHT..
in twilight, stephanie meyer emphasis bout how it feels to be BELLA..
in midnight sun, she wrote bout how prince-charming-EDWARD,
felt wen bella came to d school..
reli romantic!!
bla...bla..
haha..

btw im still collecting new stuffs..
as im suddenly interested with PERCY JACKSON,
im waiting for a fwen to email me the full version of the book...
i'd already have the 1st and the 5th one,
just being patient to complete it..


d main act reli cute!!!
cant wait to watch next week!!!
=p

No comments:

Post a Comment