Saturday, November 27, 2010

so busy, so tired, im gonna faint soon...

demm~
i think this is the worse holiday ever!
im expecting to have some rest and just enjoy my holidays,
unfortunately mu work is kinda multiplied..

haih..

plus the fam got probs,
this and that..
and i don't think i can handle the situation anymore..

i've hurt a person that i care the most,
scold that person,
ran out of mood everytime..

its not that i wanted
im just..
stcuk..
suffocated with stuffs..
stuffs that me myself can't tell anyone..
not even my love ones..

i wanna tell that person everything
and i need that person more than anything..
but i just cant do it..
im stressed..

i've changed..
yeah..
a bit..
but i've changed back to the old MIE..
not change to other person..
i don't like it neither
but what to do?

i cried before going to bed,
pray that what i think will not happen as it is..
crying is the only way for me to release all the pain i have inside
my song will never comple
and my life will never get any better than this..

pray to God that i;ll be okay one day
im kinda losing my mind,
so don;t messed up with my head if you don;t wanna get ur ass kicked, okay?
thanks!
^^v

love,
mimiE

No comments:

Post a Comment